|Requirements for FOREIGN STUDENTS, 9F Visa Conversion|
|New Student||Special Study Permit (SSP)|
|National Bureau of Investigation Clearance (NBI)||National Bureau of Investigation Clearance (NBI)|
|Quarantine Clearance||National Intelligence Clearance (NICA)|
|National Intelligence Clearance (NICA)||Passport|
|Passport||Picture - 6 Copies (2x2)|
|Picture - 6 Copies (2x2)||School I.D|
|Requirements for Extension of Visa (9F)|
|(Photocopy the following 2 copies each)|
|Passport pages including Personal Data last Visa|
|School - ID - (AY 2014-2015)|
|2 Copies 2x2 Picture (White Background)|
|Certification of Grades|
|A letter of explaination with Failing Grades (Notarized)|
|Barangay Clearance (For Change of Address)|
Entrance Exam Dates
Entrance Exam for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Trimester of the following year is scheduled every month from August until the last week of May.
POLICIES ON FOREIGN STUDENTS
A foreign student who is seeking admission to the Philippine School and still in the country of origin at the time of application must observe the following procedures:
1.) An Authenticated documents of the following from the Philippine Service Post from the country of origin must be submitted:
- Scholastic Records including diploma (High School or College)
- Affidavit of Support
- Bank Statement
2.) Upon Submission of the above-mentioned documents:
- A student is required to pay an acceptance fee for foreign students.
- A letter of acceptance will be issued to the student for reference purposes before the issuance of a student visa (9F) from his country of origin.
- The student is also required to fill out five copies of Personal History Statements with picture and thumb mark attached to it.
- Once these are completed, all documents will be submitted to the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation.